10/09/2012

New iPhone would be delayed too long..

They started to sell new iPhone, which was called iPhone 5, on 21st September in Japan, and I reserved it on the next day in one of major carrier of cellular phone. A store staff indicated that we could acquire it almost after 2 weeks ago, but no announce was delivered to me.
So, I went there to ask about my reserving status. According to the staff, it will take more 2 weeks, and totally it might take one month from reserving to acquire new cellular phone...

On the other hand, one of my friend could get the same model of iPhone by reserving electronics retail store last week.

Tim Cook, who is current CEO of Apple Inc., was in charge of supply chain management of Apple products, and then so I expected I could get more earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment