10/18/2012

Setting of iPhone

use my iPhone in English modewhich enables me to take more time of studying EnglishCertainlysoon after the changing the languageit has some problems because I could not find the buttons tochange the settingButnow that I'm accustomed to English modeand indeed I memorized the exact placeswhere to tap for almost all buttons.

Butsome weeks ago, I updated my iPhone with the version into iOS6.0, and lost my way to do itActually, I asked my colleague to change a settingand he said to me why I changed the language setting. I explained him thereason as abovebut he has not convinced it... Finallyhe said to me: "Do you want to become smart?" with smiling. I didn't intend such a thing, just wanted to ask the setting because forgetting it...

No comments:

Post a Comment