2/02/2013

Lonely Planet around Tokyo

The other day, I've purchased Kindle Paperwhite from amazon site in Japan.


Then, I completed reading the following book, whose title is "Lonely Planet around Tokyo". They say that this series "Lonely Planet" is famous for foreign travelers, and this book is my first reading for me with the Kindle. Actually, there are other series for Japanese travelers like "How to walk in earth(Chi-kyu-no-arukikata)", "Rurubu traveller".

In this book, we will find Japanese geographic, history or other cultures. What I'm interested in is a chapter of "Food and drink." As I usually cook in my house, there are some descriptions like O-kome, Miso and Shoyu, which are Japanese traditional condiments or Izakaya, Syokudo and how to use chopsticks. Even we, Japanese, don't know the detailed explanations in this book. So, Japanese will be surprised, if foreign people know this kind of description:)

No comments:

Post a Comment