2/14/2013

Proof of heaven


I've read this book due to the high evaluation in amazon market, and this reading is for my study English as well. It contains about 200 pages, and it took 1 week or so for me to finish reading.

Speaking of Japanese context, it relates to spiritualism or experience of near-death, which also abbreviates NDE written in this book. If it is written in Japanese, I will never read it because it's too mysterious for me.

The writer is indeed neurosurgeon doctor and he had been dying because of meningitis. After the coma status for several days, his consciousness was returned!

For almost all people, the experience of near-death is uncommon, and I cannot judge how to treat these events.

I'd recommend this book, if you want to feel strange feeling like "What is consciousness?".


No comments:

Post a Comment