2/02/2013

My "Air" is broken?!


Since the beginning of this year, my PC, which is indeed MacBook Air, doesn't often store its electric power with its battery. In fact, I sometimes can store and sometimes cannot do it. Due to my lack of knowledge for infrastructure, I cannot judge the actual trigger for this incidents recently.

Some months ago, the PC had been repaired because of its failure of its infrastructure, which was a connecting part between the body and its adapter. I brought my PC to nearest Genius Bar of Apple Store in Shibuya, and actually my PC was transferred to maintenance center of repairing. One week after, it was fixed after replacing the failure.

As noted above, the incident is very similar to one of some month ago, and I went to the Bar to diagnose it this evening. After some brief trial, its battery has some troubles according to the person in charge, and he gave me a substitute of the adapter:) Actually, the version of the adapter is newer than the one of mine. Finally, it was free of charge, because I've registered a service of "AppleCare."

No comments:

Post a Comment